Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Double Under Help

I found this great video to help you improve your double unders. I notice that a lot of people feel they need to improve them and hopefully this will help. double under help from Patrick Cummings  He does a great job of breaking it down and telling you how to progress into double unders.

One thing I have noticed is that a lot of people struggle with good form on their single unders. Watch the video that is linked above and make sure that you can do solid singles for at least a minute before attempting double unders.

My game plan is to work in sets. Currently I can do 5 at a time sometimes. So each day this week I will do 10 sets of 5, the set only counts if it is unbroken and I can rest as much as I want between attempts. Each week I will increase the number of reps per set.

Remember the challenge doesn't start until March 1, but there is nothing wrong with getting a jump start.
If you have any tips or questions please post them to comments

Good Luck Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment